What kind of information does Lantic LLC collect?
Information you give us.
- If you choose to create an account on the Website, review one of our products or enter any of our contests, giveaways or surveys, we will ask you to input certain information so that we can authenticate your account and provide you with necessary notifications. This information could include your name, email address and a password, as well as demographic information such as gender, marital status, and education level.
- When you place an order on the Website, we will ask you to input certain information for us to process your order including: your name, email address, billing address, shipping address, telephone number, product selections, shopping preferences, credit card or other payment information and a password.
Information we receive from other sources.
- We may receive information from you if you use any of the websites we operate or access the other services we provide (see below). We also work with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers) to fulfill your orders and may receive information about you from them.
- This information can include a history of the pages you have visited or actions you have taken on our website, if you have clicked on one of our ad campaigns, or how you interact with our emails. These companies may use information about your visits to this and other websites or applications in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Please keep in mind that your browser settings may not permit you to control the technologies utilized by these third party companies. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, visit Network Advertising Choices.
How does Lantic LLC use my information?
Information you give us. We will use this information to carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us.
We ask that, unless specifically requested, you not send us and you not disclose any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, biometrics or genetic characteristics, criminal background or trade union membership) on or through the website or otherwise to us.
Information we collect about you. We will use pseudonymized and/or aggregated portions of your information:
- to administer the website and for internal operations including data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- to improve the website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- as part of our efforts to keep the website safe, secure and to detect and prevent fraudulent activity
Does Lantic LLC share my information with third parties?
We may share your information with business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you.
Third-Party Web Beacons: We may use third-party web beacons to collect non-identifiable and/or pseudonymized data in order to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website, or to detect and prevent fraudulent activity, which non-identifiable data may be shared with third parties. We may also use non-identifiable and/or pseudonymized data about your visits to this and other websites in order to improve our products and services and provide advertisements about goods and services that may be of interest to you.
We require that all third parties with whom we share identifiable data treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable privacy laws and regulations including, but not limited to, CCPA, the EU General Data Protection Regulation, Data Protection Act and similar consumer legislation from time to time in place.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If we are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about our customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms of website use or terms and conditions of supply and other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
Except as described above, we do not share, rent or sell any information we collect online to any unaffiliated third party.
A cookie is a small data file that websites often store on your computer’s hard drive when you visit their sites. A cookie may contain information, such as a unique user ID that websites use to track the pages of the sites you’ve visited.
We also use pixel tags to collect non-identifiable and/or pseudonymized information about how you view the website. A pixel tag is an invisible tag placed on a website, not on your device, for tracking activity on that website. When you access those pages of the website, pixel tags generate a notice of that visit. Pixel tags usually work in conjunction with cookies.
If you are a first time visitor to our site, you will see a small banner at the bottom of your screen requesting cookie consent. You can either allow cookies or customize your cookies.
Our websites and shopping carts (including credit card information) are secured using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology. We use this SSL technology to prevent such information from being intercepted and read as it is transmitted over the Internet. The encrypted data goes to a secure site where your information is stored on restricted-access computers located at restricted-access sites.
When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at Lanticgear.com
Your Data Processing Rights
We take reasonable steps to help ensure that the personal information we collect from you is accurate, complete and current. You may request access to your personal information and request that erroneous or inaccurate personal information be updated. You may also request that your personal information and Lantic LLC account be deleted. You may invoke these rights by using this form. We will respond promptly to your requests in accordance with applicable New Jersey law. For your protection, we will only implement requests with respect to the personal information associated with the email address that you use to send us your request and we may need to verify your identity before implementing your request. We may decline to process requests that jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical or would cause us to take any action that is not permissible under applicable laws. Additionally, as permitted by applicable laws, we may need to retain certain personal information for a longer period for recordkeeping purposes, such as retaining records relating to your purchases for warranty or accounting purposes.
How do I remove my information from email, phone and postal mailing lists?
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. If you prefer not to receive information from us or our affiliated brands, please let us know at any time by either email or by using the “opt-out” link provided at the bottom of each promotional email. If you contact us by email or postal mail, please be sure to include your email address and full name.
In addition, if you ask us to remove your name and address from our email or postal mailing list, we will have to maintain your name in a “do not contact” file to ensure that we can honor your request.
If you have received a welcome offer in exchange for opting-into an email or other communication program, you may opt-out at any time and are still eligible to redeem said offer before its stated expiration date.
Age of Consent
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
What about links to other websites and services?
The Website may contain links to other sites that are not under our control. These websites have their own policies regarding privacy. You should review those policies before visiting the websites. We have no responsibility for linked websites, and we provide.
Jurisdiction and Cross-Border Data Transfer
The Website is controlled and operated from the United States and is not intended to subject Lantic LLC to the laws or jurisdiction of any state, country or territory other than the United States. Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have offices or in which our third-party service providers reside.
Do Not Track
You have the ability to enable your browser settings to “Do Not Track.” Doing this sends a signal to websites, ad networks and plug-in providers about your browsing preferences. This Website does not currently respond to the Do Not Track browser signal.